Jenifer Marlene Franklin
|Jenifer M. Franklin|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 35|
Franklin is a Highland Park attorney who received her J.D. cum laude from the Detroit College of Law, now the Michigan State University College of Law, where she established and funded the Sarah C. Franklin scholarship fund. She has bachelor's degrees from Wayne State University in Political Science, Speech Communication, and Theatre, with minors in Psychology and Criminal Justice.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Rudy Hobbs Incumbent||57.3%||7,405|
|Jenifer Marlene Franklin||28.6%||3,693|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jenifer + Franklin + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Oakland Press "Nine candidates running for Jacobs’ Senate seat," Accessed July 30, 2012
- Vote411, Michigan House District 035, retrieved August 2, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |