|Virginia House of Delegates District 71|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||Delegate Jenn McClellan|
An attorney by trade, McClellan currently works as Program Director for the Oliver Hill/Samuel Tucker Prelaw Institute.
Delegate McClellan on Abraham Lincoln
On her official website McClellan states, "My top priorities as your Delegate are supporting our public schools through better pay for our teachers, smaller class sizes for our children, and increased school construction and renovation funding, helping small businesses thrive in the Virginia economy, and ensuring our public safety officials have the tools and training they need to keep Virginians safe."
- Teachers and Administrative Action Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Constitutional Law Subcommittee
- HB 1980 Family life education; right of parents to review certain materials.
- HB 2489 Assault and battery; penalty when against family or household member.
- HB 2600 Transportation-disadvantaged persons; requires State to develop plans and programs to assist.
The top 5 donors to McClellan's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$6,271|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$5,000|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$5,000|
|Allen Allen Allen and Allen||$4,500|
- Delegate Jenn McClellan official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Jenn McClellan
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Delegate McClellan Facebook profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Sorensen Institute profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |