|New Jersey Senate District 11|
|January 10, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|New Jersey State Assembly, District 12|
|New Jersey Senate, District 12|
|2008 - 2012|
|Master's||University of Pennsylvania|
|Date of birth||January 3, 1967|
|Place of birth||Erie, PA|
|Profession||President, JAB Marketing LLC|
Beck served as a member of the New Jersey General Assembly from 2005 to 2007.
Beck graduated with a B.A. in Physics and Mathematics from Boston College and also graduated with an M.A. in Government Administration from the University of Pennsylvania. She is the president of JAB Marketing LLC. Beck was a member of the Red Bank Borough Council from 1999 to 2005.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Beck was appointed to these committees:
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Beck ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 11. Beck was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary and is challenged by Michael Brantley (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
Beck won election to the District 11 seat. She is not running for re-election to District 12. Beck ran unopposed in the June 7 Republican primary election. She defeated Raymond Santiago (D) in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 11 General Election, 2011|
First female legislative team
District 11 features the state's first all-female legislative team. In addition to Beck, Caroline Casagrande (R) and Mary Pat Angelini (R) won seats in District 11 during the 2011 New Jersey General Assembly race.
In 2007 Beck was elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 12. Beck (R) finished with 26,743 votes while her opponent Ellen Karcher (D) finished with 22,4844 votes. Beck raised $599,822 for her campaign fund.
|New Jersey State Senate District 12|
|Jennifer Beck (R)||26,743|
|Ellen Karcher (D)||22,844|
In 2011, Beck received $377,320 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jennifer Beck's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Republican Party||$49,182|
|Standardbred Breeders & Owners Of New Jersey||$11,600|
|New Jersey Automobile Dealers Assocation||$9,300|
|New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemens Association||$5,250|
|Medical Society Of New Jersey||$4,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$377,320|
|Total Votes received in 2011||20,226|
|Cost of each vote received||$18.66|
In 2007, Beck collected $599,822 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|Choice For Change||$101,800|
|New Jersey Republican Party||$100,332|
|New Jersey Assembly Republican Victory 2006||$15,727|
|New Jersey Business & Industry Association||$10,900|
|Election Fund of Kevin J O'Toole||$8,200|
Beck represents New Jersey Senate District 12, which includes the borough of Little Silver, New Jersey.
Beck currently resides in Red Bank, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term ""Jennifer + Beck" + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official website of Jennifer Beck
- Jennifer Beck legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Jennifer Beck biography on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Republican Party biography of Jennifer Beck
- Jennifer Beck on Facebook
- Jennifer Beck on Twitter
- Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- Monmouth County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- Atlanticville, "GOP legislators kick off run for 11th District," June 30, 2011
- New Jersey State Senate election results
- Campaign funds
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
|New Jersey State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|
|New Jersey State Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|