|Wisconsin State Assembly District 52|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Doctor Martin Luther College 1989|
|Place of birth||Fond du Lac, WI|
Thiesfeldt was a member of the Fond du Lac City Council from 2005-2010, serving as vice-president from 2006-2009.
He is a 1989 graduate of Doctor Martin Luther College with a degree in elementary education, and taught at Winnebago Lutheran Academy before assuming office. 
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Thiesfeldt served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Campaigns and Elections|
|• Consumer Protection, Chair|
|• Transportation, Vice-chair|
|• Urban Education, Vice-chair|
During the 2011-2012 legislative session, Thiesfeldt served on these committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Children and Families|
|• Urban and Local Affairs, Vice Chair|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Thiesfeldt won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 52. Thiesfeldt ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Paul Czisny (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeremy Thiesfeldt Incumbent||60.6%||16,313|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 General Election (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||11,921|
|Paul Czisny (D)||7,008|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||5,022||69.17%|
|Tim J. Lakin (R)||2,237||30.81%|
Thiesfeldt teaching Faith-Based Constitutional Government
Thiesfeldt's stands on the following issues are on his campaign website:
- Personal position - "I support Wisconsin SR 6 and AJR 51, both of which reaffirm the State of Wisconsin’s sovereignty over its own affairs, thereby aligning us with the very clear words of the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution,..."
- Job Growth - "The strongest resource in Wisconsin is its hard-working source of labor. "
- Taxes/spending - "Wisconsin is consistently ranked as one of the most heavily-taxed states in the country. "
- Education - "I believe that the businesses and the schools of a community must have a partnership with a mutual respect and understanding of each other’s importance."
- Family - "I believe it is time for all of us to stand up and reaffirm the family’s importance to our nation and our society. "
- Life - "I value all life from conception forward as precious and worthy of the protection, care, and concern of all. "
- Environment - "I believe the future growth of the 52nd District communities will rely on our elected officials and business community working together to diversify our economic base." 
Comprehensive donor information for Thiesfeldt is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Thiesfeldt raised a total of $102,531 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 6, 2013.
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52||$49,537|
|2010||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52||$52,994|
|Grand Total Raised||$102,531|
2012Thiesfeldt won re-election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Thiesfeldt raised a total of $49,537.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeremy Thiesfeldt's campaign in 2012|
|Michels, Patrick D||$500|
|Ostrom, James J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$49,537|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Thiesfeldt won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2010. During that election cycle, Thiesfeldt raised a total of $52,994.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeremy Thiesfeldt's campaign in 2010|
|Thiesfeldt, Jeremy John||$1,047|
|Wisconsin Health Care Association||$500|
|Michels, Timothy J||$500|
|Wisconsin Realtors Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$52,994|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Thiesfeldt is married and has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeremy + Thiesfeldt + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jeremy Thiesfeldt on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Thiesfeldt on Twitter
- Theisfeldt on Facebook
- Thiesfeldt on YouTube
- Thiesfeldt campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Thiesfeldt campaign website - Where I Stand
- followthemoney.org, "Thiesfeldt, Jeremy," accessed June 6, 2013
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |