|Wisconsin State Assembly District 52|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Thiesfeldt has been a member of the Fond du Lac City Council since 2005.
He is a 1989 graduate of Luther College with a degree in elementary education. He is presently a teacher at Winnebago Lutheran Academy. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 General Election (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||11,921|
|Paul Czisny (D)||7,008|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||5,022||69.17%|
|Tim J. Lakin (R)||2,237||30.81%|
Thiesfeldt teaching Faith-Based Constitutional Government
Thiesfeldt's stands on the following issues are on his campaign website:
- Personal position - "I support Wisconsin SR 6 and AJR 51, both of which reaffirm the State of Wisconsin’s sovereignty over its own affairs, thereby aligning us with the very clear words of the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution,..."
- Job Growth - "The strongest resource in Wisconsin is its hard-working source of labor. "
- Taxes/spending - "Wisconsin is consistently ranked as one of the most heavily-taxed states in the country. "
- Education - "I believe that the businesses and the schools of a community must have a partnership with a mutual respect and understanding of each other’s importance."
- Family - "I believe it is time for all of us to stand up and reaffirm the family’s importance to our nation and our society. "
- Life - "I value all life from conception forward as precious and worthy of the protection, care, and concern of all. "
- Environment - "I believe the future growth of the 52nd District communities will rely on our elected officials and business community working together to diversify our economic base." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Thiesfeldt on Twitter
- Theisfeldt on Facebook
- Thiesfeldt on YouTube
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |