|Wisconsin State Assembly District 52|
| Assumed office|
January 3, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 3, 2013
Thiesfeldt was a member of the Fond du Lac City Council from 2005-2010, serving as vice-president from 2006-2009.
He is a 1989 graduate of Doctor Martin Luther College with a degree in elementary education, and taught at Winnebago Lutheran Academy before assuming office. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Thiesfeldt has been appointed to these committees:
- Children and Families Committee Member
- Education Committee
- Urban and Local Affairs Committee, Vice Chair
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 General Election (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||11,921|
|Paul Czisny (D)||7,008|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jeremy Thiesfeldt (R)||5,022||69.17%|
|Tim J. Lakin (R)||2,237||30.81%|
Thiesfeldt's stands on the following issues are on his campaign website:
- Personal position - "I support Wisconsin SR 6 and AJR 51, both of which reaffirm the State of Wisconsin’s sovereignty over its own affairs, thereby aligning us with the very clear words of the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution,..."
- Job Growth - "The strongest resource in Wisconsin is its hard-working source of labor. "
- Taxes/spending - "Wisconsin is consistently ranked as one of the most heavily-taxed states in the country. "
- Education - "I believe that the businesses and the schools of a community must have a partnership with a mutual respect and understanding of each other’s importance."
- Family - "I believe it is time for all of us to stand up and reaffirm the family’s importance to our nation and our society. "
- Life - "I value all life from conception forward as precious and worthy of the protection, care, and concern of all. "
- Environment - "I believe the future growth of the 52nd District communities will rely on our elected officials and business community working together to diversify our economic base." 
In 2010, when Thiesfeldt first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $52,994 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Jeremy John Thiesfeldt||$1,047|
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Northwestern Mutual Life||$500|
|Friends & Neighbors of Robin Vos||$500|
|Republican Party of 6th Congressional District of Wisconsin||$500|
|Wisconsin Realtors Association||$500|
|Wisconsin Grocers Association||$500|
|12 individual donors||$500 each|
Thiesfeldt is married and has four children.
- Jeremy Thiesfeldt on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Thiesfeldt on Twitter
- Theisfeldt on Facebook
- Thiesfeldt on YouTube
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |