|Utah House of Representatives District 69|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Utah|
|Master's||Brigham Young University|
Anderson earned a B.S. from the University of Utah and an M.S. from Brigham Young University. He is a retired educator and a beekeeper.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Anderson served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Political Subdivisions|
|• Public Utilities and Technology|
Anderson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need to get our lands released from the Federal Government so that our resources can be used for Education and other needs of the economy while at the same time providing a multitude of jobs."
Creating Better Jobs
- Excerpt:"Economic growth does not come from more government spending. Eliminating crippling regulations and taxes that hinder growth would act to stimulate both new and existing businesses."
- Excerpt:"It is not acceptable for me to have my children and grandchildren taught the 'morality' of gay marriage and abortion. Mandating local control of our schools and elimination of the federal dollar 'sinkhole' would solve many of our education problems."
Protecting Public Lands
- Excerpt:"I support the effect to get State control of the public lands that have been illegally held by the federal government since Utah statehood in 1896."
Anderson won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 69. He ran unopposed in the June 26 Republican primary and defeated incumbent Christine Watkins (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 69, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Christine Watkins Incumbent||48.7%||6,159|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jerry + Anderson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Anderson's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
|Utah House of Representatives District 69
| Succeeded by|