|Iowa State Senate District 23|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Behn has received his high school diploma.
Behn is a farmer.
Behn was County Supervisor for Boone County from 1995 to 1996. He joined the Iowa State Senate in 1996 and has served in that position since. He is currently Assistant Minority Leader, representing the 23rd district.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Commerce Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ethics Committee, Iowa Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa Senate
Behn and his wife, Denise, have four children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Jerry Behn
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998