For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Jerry F. Costello (Illinois)"
(→Biography: added information to page)
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
Revision as of 10:41, 2 November 2011
|Jerry F. Costello|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Illinois's 12th Congressional District|
|August 9, 1988-Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||27|
|Elections and appointments|
|St. Clair County Board|
|High school||Assumption High School (1968)|
|Associate's||Southwestern Illinois College, Associates Degree (1971)|
|Bachelor's||Maryville College of the Sacred Heart (1973)|
|Date of birth||September 25, 1949|
|Place of birth||East St. Louis, Illinois|
|Profession||Law Enforcement Officer|
- Assumption High School, East Saint Louis, Illinois, 1968;
- Southwestern Illinois College, Associates Degree, 1971
- Maryville University, B.A., 1973.
- Prior to 1980:
- St. Clair County, Illinois: Court Bailiff, Deputy Sheriff, and Director of Court Services and Probation.
- Chief Investigator for the Illinois State Attorney’s office
- 1980-1988: St. Clair County Board, Chairman, County Executive
U.S. House of Representatives
Percentage voting with party
|U.S. House of Representatives - Illinois District 12
| Succeeded by|