Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut Secretary of State|
- Graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall
- Bachelor's degree, College of the Holy Cross
- Juris Doctorate degree, Villanova University Law School
Since the age of eighteen, Farrell has operated in various capacities within local politics. He served seven terms on the Wallingford Town Council and spent several years as both the Selectman and Justice of the Peace for Wallingford. In September 2004, Farrell as named as Deputy Commissioner of the Department of Consumer Protection by Republican Governor M. Jodi Rell. Two years later, Rell called upon him to serve the public as Commissioner of the Department of Consumer Protection, a position he still maintains today.
- Past Vice Chairman, Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation
- President, Center Street Cemetery Association
- President, Wallingford Historic Preservation Trust
- 2010 Race for Secretary of State - Republican Primary
- Jerry Farrell ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election|
|Democratic Party||Denise Merrill||52.9%|
|Republican Party||Jerry Farrell||43.8%|
|Independent||Michael J. Telesca||1.3%|
|Green Party||S. Michael DeRosa||1.2%|
|Libertarian Party||Ken Mosher||0.8%|
|2000 Race for Connecticut House of Representatives, District 85 - General Election|
|Mary M. Mushinsky (D)||57.3%|
|Jerry Farrell (R)||42.7%|
According to Follow the Money, Farrell raised $39,607 in 2000 for his state house campaign.
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Jerry Farrell, Jr.||$2,221|
|Plone Country, Inc.||$250|
|Gerald E. Farrell||$250|
|Hazel K. Swartwout||$250|
Farrell currently resides in Wallingford, Connecticut with his wife, Natalie, and their two children - Emilia and Michael.
- Jerry Farrell's Facebook profile
- Jerry Farrell's Twitter account
- Farrellforct.com 2010 Campaign donors
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from May 25, 2010.
- The Hartford Courant, "Consumer Commissioner Jerry Farrell Seeking Secretary Of State's Office; Attorney With Consumer Experience" 16 Jan. 2010
- The Connecticut Mirror, "Republicans back Farrell for SOTS. Brinson qualifies for primary" 22 May, 2010
- Connecticut Secretary of State - 2010 General Election Results
- Connecticut Secretary of State - Vote for State House 2000
- Follow the Money - Campaign Contributions for Jerry Farrell, 2000