|Kansas House of Representatives District 28|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lunn founded Brush Creek Partners, a consulting firm focusing on community and economic development.
Lunn's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt:"Lower taxes encourages economic growth. Our tax and regulatory burden has put us at a competitive disadvantage in the region resulting in 10 years of net job losses in Kansas. By reducing these burdens our small businesses will have more capital for expansion and job creation."
- Excerpt:"Over the last decade politicians went on a spending binge, inflating the state budget to $14 billion and piling up more than $4 billion in debt. We must spend within our means, eliminate waste, determine necessary services and deliver them more efficiently."
- Excerpt:"Reform the state funding formula to keep more of our tax dollars in the Blue Valley School District. Currently, 70 cents of every Johnson County tax dollar dollar is exported to Topeka… our tax dollars should stay in our classrooms to benefit our kids! Attract, retain and reward teacher excellence and outcomes. Invest in early childhood development."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lunn served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
Lunn won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 28. He defeated James Azeltine and Mark Hagen in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Kelly Jackson (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 28 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Lunn is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lunn raised a total of $29,419 during that time period. This information was last updated on 6/12/2013.
|Jerry Lunn's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 28||$29,419|
|Grand Total Raised||$29,419|
2012Lunn won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lunn raised a total of $29,419.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jerry Lunn's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
|Kwik Auto Finance||$500|
|Kansas Medical Society||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$29,419|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lunn and his wife Tracy have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jerry + Lunn + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Lunn's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jerry Lunn on Facebook
- Jerry Lunn on Twitter
- "lunnforkansas," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (unofficial)," retrieved June 19, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Lunn, Jerry," Accessed June 12, 2013
Pat Colloton (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 28
| Succeeded by|