Jesse A. Safer
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 8|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Safer is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 8. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. Incumbent Michael J. Fitzpatrick ran unopposed in the Republican primary; he is also running on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jesse + Safer + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The RNC's Latest Race Gaffe - Daily Beast
- Haute Hippie Opens on Sunset Blvd. - Women's Wear Daily
- How An HIV-Positive Man Was Sent To Prison For Having Sex ? With A Condom - BuzzFeed
- How Many Years a Slave? - Daily Beast
- Artist Enoc Perez Paints the Great Cities That Never Were - Daily Beast
- Photo by ROBERTO SCHMIDT/Getty - Daily Beast
- DEA Probing Florida Ex-Race Drivers Suspected Of Providing Aircraft To Drug ... - Huffington Post
- No DNA Testing For You! - Daily Beast
- Russia Violated Nuke Treaty - Daily Beast
- Taliban: No Peace if U.S. Stays - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |