Jesse A. Safer
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 8|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Safer ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 8. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. Incumbent Michael J. Fitzpatrick ran unopposed in the Republican primary; he also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Safer was defeated by Michael J. Fitzpatrick in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Fitzpatrick Incumbent||69.7%||35,775|
|Democratic||Jesse A. Safer||30.3%||15,558|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jesse + Safer + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gripping New BuzzFeed Video Shows Life-Altering Consequences of Marijuana ... - eNews Park Forest
- Nelson Mandela's Defining Moments - Daily Beast
- Anger at the Heart of Nelson Mandela's Violent Struggle - Daily Beast
- Jack Up Those Fast Food Wages! - Daily Beast
- No Rape Charges For Jameis - Daily Beast
- Has Couric Lost Her Cred on HPV? - Daily Beast
- The GOP's Incredible Shrinking Big Tent - Daily Beast
- Speed Read: 474 Pages of Rob Ford By Nico Hines - Daily Beast
- Blame America FirstAnd Only - Daily Beast
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: This Is Not How It Ends - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |