|Minnesota House of Representatives District 6B|
|High school||Irondale High School|
|Associate's||Hibbing Community College, R.N.|
Colangelo ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 6B. He defeated Dan Darbo in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Jason Metsa (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 6B, General Election, 2012|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 6B Republican Primary, 2012|
Colangelo is the Republican endorsed candidate in District 6B.
At a local debate in Virginia, Colangelo stated, "I have no intention to ever make Minnesota a 'right-to-work' state. I know that people are afraid of Republicans for that reason, and that's not me. I will advocate to protect those rights that our forefathers gave us."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jesse + Colangelo + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 19, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Minnpost.com, "Future of Range DFL politics at stake in 6B primary," accessed August 1, 2012
- Jessecolangelo.com, "Home," accessed August 1, 2012
- Minnesotabrown.com, "Colangelo looks to reverse GOP fortunes on the eastern Range," accessed August 14, 2012
- MPR News, "Range prepares to replace veteran lawmaker Rukavina," accessed August 14, 2012
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |