Jesse L. Young
|Jesse L. Young|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 6|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame|
|Profession||Senior Business Technology Consultant|
Young earned his Bachelor's in Management Information Systems from Notre Dame. He was a systems consultant in Silicon Valley and then traveled around consulting. In 2007, he became the Senior Business Technology Consultant at Russell Investments.
Young says "As your Congressman, I will:
- Ensure adequate funding for our military – America must remain strong and we must protect our sea lanes.
- Repeal or reform business- and job-killing regulation such as Dodd-Frank, Sarbanes-Oxley, and “Obamacare”.
- Work to strategically defund or streamline ineffective agencies such as the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), Department of Energy, and FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Promote an all-of-the-above energy policy to uplift our economy and support our small businesses.
Young is married with five children.
- Washington's 6th Congressional District elections, 2012
- Washington's 6th Congressional District
- United States House of Representatives