Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Alabama, District 1|
James is running for the U.S. House representing the 1st Congressional District of Alabama. The election is being held to replace Jo Bonner, who announced his resignation on May 23, 2013, in order to take a position as vice chancellor of government and economic development at the University of Alabama.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jessica + James + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Celeb birthdays for the week of Dec. 8-14 - Danbury News Times
- Baldwin County school columns for Dec. 4 - al.com (blog)
- Movies showing at Salem theaters Thanksgiving weekend - Statesman Journal
- 'Chopped' Judge Aaron Sanchez Gets Personal About Food And Life - Huffington Post
- BCS Standings: Top 3 Spots Unchanged, NIU Passes Fresno State - Huffington Post
- State builds case against Moss - Elk Valley Times
- New movies this week in Myrtle Beach-area theaters - MyrtleBeachOnline.com
- Mobile Press school columns for Nov. 20 - al.com (blog)
- Mobile Press school columns for Nov. 6 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Las series dram
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|