Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 21|
|December 4, 2013|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 19, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Jessie Rodriguez was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rodriguez was unopposed in the general election.
Rodriguez won election in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 21. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Rodriguez defeated Larry Gamble, Ken Gehl, Chris Kujawa and Jason Red Arnold in the October 22 Republican primary and defeated Elizabeth Coppola (D) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 21, Special Election, 2013|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 21 Republican Primary, 2013|
|Jason Red Arnold||2.3%||73|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jessie + Rodriguez + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- wrn.com, "Special election called for 21st Assembly District," September 18, 2013
- wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
- nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official Republican primary results," accessed December 11, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official special election results," accessed December 11, 2013
Mark Honadel (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 21
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |