Jill Anne Lazare
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 21|
|J.D.||Rutgers School of Law|
Lazare earned her B.S. in Computer Science from Monmouth University and her J.D. from Rutgers School of Law. Her professional experience includes working as an attorney for the Law Offices of Jill Anne LaZare, LLC - Family Law.
Lazare ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 21. Lazare is bracketed with Norman W. Albert. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is opposed by Jon Bramnick and Nancy Munoz in the general election on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jill + Lazare + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- ["http://www.jlazare.com/ Law Offices of Jill Anne LaZare, LLC", Accessed May 9, 2013]
- Morris County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Somerset County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Union County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013