Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95|
|Profession||La Crosse County supervisor|
Billing is the La Crosse County supervisor and Vice Char of the La Crosse County Board. She has also served as a teacher for the Friendship Program, teaching English to the Hmong community. She has two children.
On her 2011 campaign site, Billings discusses her decision to run for office:
- " have worked hard for the people of the Coulee Region on our La Crosse County Board. I will bring my experience in good governing to the state level, to be your new voice in Madison. It would be an honor to represent the 95th Assembly District."
- La Crosse Tribune, "Candidate questionnaire - Jill Billings," October 9, 2011
- WXOW, "Billings, Drewes Remain Focused on 95th Campaigns," October 12, 2011
- La Crosse Tribune, "Billings cruises to victory, will face Drewes Nov. 8," October 12, 2011
- WEAU, "95th Assembly District candidate announces legislative agenda," September 19, 2011
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |