For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95|
|2011 - Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||La Crosse County supervisor|
Billing is the La Crosse County supervisor and Vice Char of the La Crosse County Board. She has also served as a teacher for the Friendship Program, teaching English to the Hmong community. She has two children.
On her 2011 campaign site, Billings discusses her decision to run for office:
- " have worked hard for the people of the Coulee Region on our La Crosse County Board. I will bring my experience in good governing to the state level, to be your new voice in Madison. It would be an honor to represent the 95th Assembly District."
- La Crosse Tribune, "Candidate questionnaire - Jill Billings," October 9, 2011
- WXOW, "Billings, Drewes Remain Focused on 95th Campaigns," October 12, 2011
- La Crosse Tribune, "Billings cruises to victory, will face Drewes Nov. 8," October 12, 2011
- WEAU, "95th Assembly District candidate announces legislative agenda," September 19, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |