|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||La Crosse County supervisor|
Billing is the La Crosse County supervisor and Vice Char of the La Crosse County Board. She has also served as a teacher for the Friendship Program, teaching English to the Hmong community. She has two children.
On her 2011 campaign site, Billings discusses her decision to run for office:
- " have worked hard for the people of the Coulee Region on our La Crosse County Board. I will bring my experience in good governing to the state level, to be your new voice in Madison. It would be an honor to represent the 95th Assembly District."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Billings won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 95. Billings ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jill Billings Incumbent||98.9%||22,531|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
- La Crosse Tribune, "Candidate questionnaire - Jill Billings," October 9, 2011
- WXOW, "Billings, Drewes Remain Focused on 95th Campaigns," October 12, 2011
- La Crosse Tribune, "Billings cruises to victory, will face Drewes Nov. 8," October 12, 2011
- WEAU, "95th Assembly District candidate announces legislative agenda," September 19, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jill + Billings + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- "Jill Billings For State Assembly," Campaign site, Accessed November 1, 2011
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Government Accountability Board, "Special Election for Assembly District 95," September 2, 2011
- Knox County, Unofficial Results, November 8, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |