|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||La Crosse County supervisor|
Billing is the La Crosse County supervisor and Vice Char of the La Crosse County Board. She has also served as a teacher for the Friendship Program, teaching English to the Hmong community. She has two children.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Billings served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children and Families|
|• Colleges and Universities|
|• Constitution and Ethics, Co-Chair|
|• Workforce Development|
On her 2011 campaign site, Billings discusses her decision to run for office:
- " have worked hard for the people of the Coulee Region on our La Crosse County Board. I will bring my experience in good governing to the state level, to be your new voice in Madison. It would be an honor to represent the 95th Assembly District."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Billings won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 95. Billings ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jill Billings Incumbent||98.9%||22,531|
Comprehensive donor information for Billings is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Billings raised a total of $67,201 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 7, 2013.
|Jill Billings's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 95||$16,430|
|2011||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 95||$50,771|
|Grand Total Raised||$67,201|
2012Billings won re-election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Billings raised a total of $16,430.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jill Billings's campaign in 2012|
|Wisconsin Education Association Council||$1,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$500|
|Wisconsin Wholesale Beer Distributors||$500|
|Coulee Region United Educators||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$16,430|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Billings won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2010. During that election cycle, Billings raised a total of $50,771.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jill Billings's campaign in 2010|
|Billings, Jill E||$10,471|
|Wisconsin Education Association Council||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$50,771|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- La Crosse Tribune, "Candidate questionnaire - Jill Billings," October 9, 2011
- WXOW, "Billings, Drewes Remain Focused on 95th Campaigns," October 12, 2011
- La Crosse Tribune, "Billings cruises to victory, will face Drewes Nov. 8," October 12, 2011
- WEAU, "95th Assembly District candidate announces legislative agenda," September 19, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jill + Billings + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- "Jill Billings For State Assembly," Campaign site, Accessed November 1, 2011
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Government Accountability Board, "Special Election for Assembly District 95," September 2, 2011
- Knox County, Unofficial Results, November 8, 2011
- followthemoney.org, "Billings, Jill E," accessed June 7, 2013
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |