Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 57|
|Michigan State Senate|
Berryman is the Uniserv Director at the Michigan Education Association, where he negotiates teachers' contracts. He has held several elected offices, including State Senator (1990-98), Mayor of Adrian (1985-90, appointed in 1983), and Adrian City Commissioner (1976-80, appointed in 1980). He attended Adrian College from 1965-69; while there, he worked at a local florist, eventually taking over the business.
Berryman is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 57. He defeated Harvey E. Schmidt in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 57 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Berryman + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Toledo Blade, "For Berryman of Michigan, an uphill run," November 16, 1997. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Friends of Berryman, "About Jim," retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |