Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 57|
|Michigan State Senate|
Berryman is the Uniserv Director at the Michigan Education Association, where he negotiates teachers' contracts. He has held several elected offices, including State Senator (1990-98), Mayor of Adrian (1985-90, appointed in 1983), and Adrian City Commissioner (1976-80, appointed in 1980). He attended Adrian College from 1965-69; while there, he worked at a local florist, eventually taking over the business.
Berryman ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 57. He defeated Harvey E. Schmidt in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Nancy Jenkins (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nancy Jenkins Incumbent||52.5%||21,150|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 57 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Berryman + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Toledo Blade, "For Berryman of Michigan, an uphill run," November 16, 1997. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Friends of Berryman, "About Jim," retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |