Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 25|
|High school||Lincoln High School, Manitowoc|
|Bachelor's||UW-Stevens Point (1990)|
|Place of birth||Manitowoc, Wisconsin|
Brey's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
The Economy and Job Development
- Excerpt:"I will support tax incentives and low interest loans for businesses that create jobs at a living wage."
ACT 10 and Its Effect on Wisconsin
- Excerpt:"I would support investigating the continued affects and to possibly restore incentives such as seniority."
- Excerpt:"I will not support any legislation that mandates its entire cost be picked by local entities. "
Hunting on Public Land
- Excerpt:"I will not support any more restrictions for the general public to hunt on public lands or the selling off of public hunting areas."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Brey ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 25. He defeated Luke Bushman, Ron Gruett, and Bernie Starzewski in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Independent incumbent Robert Ziegelbauer did not run for re-election. Brey lost to Paul Tittl (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jim + Brey + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jim Brey on Facebook
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |