|U.S. House, Illinois, District 3|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame|
|Master's||Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, Master of Business Administration degree
- General Counsel for RJ O’Brien & Associates
- Worked at US Futures Exchange
- Worked at Intercontinental Exchange
- Worked at Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Managing Director at Falvey Consulting
- An adjunct professor at Penn State University
- An advisory board Member at CMDirect
Falvey was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 3rd District. Falvey was seeking the nomination on the Republican ticket.  The signature filing deadline was December 27, 2011, with the primary taking place on March 20, 2012. Incumbent Dan Lipinski is seeking re-election on the Democratic ticket.
Incumbent Daniel Lipinski defeated challenger Farah Baqai in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. Candidate Richard Grabowski defeated Arthur Jones and Falvey in the Republican primary and will face off against Lipinski in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Illinois' 3rd Congressional District Republican Primary Republican Primary, 2012|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |