|U.S. House, Illinois, District 3|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame|
|Master's||Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, Master of Business Administration degree
- General Counsel for RJ O’Brien & Associates
- Worked at US Futures Exchange
- Worked at Intercontinental Exchange
- Worked at Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Managing Director at Falvey Consulting
- An adjunct professor at Penn State University
- An advisory board Member at CMDirect
Falvey ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 3rd District. Falvey sought the nomination on the Republican ticket.  The signature filing deadline was December 27, 2011, with the primary taking place on March 20, 2012. Incumbent Dan Lipinski ran for re-election on the Democratic ticket.
Incumbent Daniel Lipinski defeated challenger Farah Baqai in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. Candidate Richard Grabowski defeated Arthur Jones and Falvey in the Republican primary and will face off against Lipinski in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
- Illinois' 3rd Congressional District
- Illinois' 3rd Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |