|Idaho State Senate District 10|
|March 1, 2012 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||March 1, 2012|
He was elected to a full term in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rice served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local Government and Taxation, Vice Chair|
|• Agricultural Affairs|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Rice won election in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 10. He defeated Kent A. Marmon in the Republican primary on May 15 and defeated Leif Skyving (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Rice Incumbent||61.2%||7,706|
|Idaho State Senate District 10 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kent A. Marmon||31.2%||900|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jim + Rice + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho Legislature, "Jim Rice," accessed May 21, 2012
- Office of the Idaho Secretary of State "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2012," Accessed March 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 4 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
|Idaho State Senate District 10
March 1, 2012–present
| Succeeded by|