Wisconsin State Assembly District 5
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 5 General Election (2010)|
|Jim Steineke (R)||12,629|
|Mert Summers (D)||9,178|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 5 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jim Steineke (R)||2,258||38.82%|
|David Landwehr (R)||1,785||30.69 %|
|Craig Fletcher(R)||1,772||30.47 %|
Steineke lists his primary themes as:
- "Limited government operating within the bounds of the Constitution"
- "Lower taxes and balanced budgets"
- "Protection and preservation of private property rights"
- "A free market economy"
- "Integrity and accountability in our elected officials"
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Steineke on Facebook
- Steineke on Twitter
- Steineke on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |