|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 73|
|January 15, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$171/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Lambuth University, 1971|
|Birthday||April 1, 1948|
|Place of birth||Jackson, TN|
Eldridge served as Chair of the Madison County Republican Party from 1998 to 2000. He has served as Commissioner on the Madison County Commission since 1998. In 2000, he was a candidate for the Tennessee State House of Representatives but was not elected. Eldridge was then elected to the Tennessee House in the following election in 2002. He has served in that position since, representing the 73rd District.
Eldridge has worked as a farmer. He has also worked as a local businessman/owner of Allison-Eldridge Insurance Group, Incorporated.
Eldridge earned his BS in Chemistry/Biology from Lambuth University in 1971.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Eldridge has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Eldridge served on these committees:
- Business Tax Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Consumer & Employee Affairs Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Chair
Eldridge is running in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 73. Eldridge ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election. Corey Currie ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Eldridge raised $35,875 for his campaign. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 73 (2008)|
|Jimmy Eldridge (R)||20,573|
In 2010, Eldridge received $24,389 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jimmy Eldridge's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$1,750|
|Tennessee Education Association||$1,500|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,200|
|Total Raised in 2010||$24,389|
Eldridge raised $35,875 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Tennessee Society of Anesthesiologists||$1,500|
|Home Builders Association of Tennessee||$1,500|
|Tennessee Hospital Association||$1,300|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$1,250|
|Tennessee Health Care Association||$1,250|
Eldridge and his wife, Carolyn, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jimmy + Eldridge + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Jimmy Eldridge
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Tennessee Votes profile
- Official Website
- Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 73
- District 73 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- Tennessee House donor numbers
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 73
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |