|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 73|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Eldridge served as Chair of the Madison County Republican Party from 1998 to 2000. He has served as Commissioner on the Madison County Commission since 1998. In 2000, he was a candidate for the Tennessee State House of Representatives but was not elected. Eldridge was then elected to the Tennessee House in the following election in 2002. He has served in that position since, representing the 73rd District.
Eldridge has worked as a farmer. He has also worked as a local businessman/owner of Allison-Eldridge Insurance Group, Incorporated.
Eldridge earned his BS in Chemistry/Biology from Lambuth University in 1971.
- Business Tax Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Consumer & Employee Affairs Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Chair
Eldridge raised $35,875 for his campaign. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 73 (2008)|
|Jimmy Eldridge (R)||20,573|
Eldridge and his wife, Carolyn, have two children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Jimmy Eldridge
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Tennessee Votes profile
- Official Website
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 73
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |