For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jimmy Lee Tillman II
|Jimmy Lee Tillman II|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Illinois. Tillman was defeated by Donald Peloquin in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012.
Tillman ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 1st District. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on March 18, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Tillman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 1st District. Tillman sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline was December 27, 2011, with the primary taking place on March 20, 2012. Incumbent Bobby Rush won in the Democratic primary. Candidate Donald Peloquin won in the Republican primary, defeating Tillman.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 1 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jimmy Lee Tillman II||6.4%||1,501|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jimmy + Tillman + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Illinois' 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 1st Congressional District
- Associated Press, "Primary Election 2014," accessed March 18, 2014
- ABC News 7, "Election Results Primary 2012," accessed March 20, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List" Accessed December 27, 2011
- Chicago Tribune, "Illinois congressional candidates seek spots on ballot" Accessed December 27, 2011
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |