Jimmy Love, Sr.
|Jimmy Love, Sr.|
|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Love served in the United States Air Force Reserves. He is an attorney.
- Subcommittee on Justice and Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Community Colleges
- Judiciary II Committee, North Carolina House
- Local Government I Committee, North Carolina House
- Marine Resources and Aquaculture Committee, North Carolina House
- Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House Committee, North Carolina House
- Wildlife Resources Committee, North Carolina House
Love was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. He had no primary opposition but was challenged by Michael Stone (R) in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 51|
|Jimmy Love, Sr. (D)||19,231|
|Linda Shook (R)||13,264|
In 2008, Love collected $116,875 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$49,691|
|KELLER JR, OSCAR A||$8,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ADVOCATES FOR JUSTICE||$6,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$6,000|
|LOVE SR, JIMMY L||$5,779|
|CITIZENS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION||$5,000|
|JIM CRAWFORD CAMPAIGN FOR NORTH CAROLINA HOUSE||$3,000|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Love
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |