Jo Ellen Litz
|Jo Ellen Litz|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Associate's||Lebanon Valley College (1988)|
|Bachelor's||Kennedy Western University (2002)|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1951|
|Place of birth||Lebanon, Pennsylvania|
|Profession||Owner, Litz Company Commercial Rentals|
Litz is currently a Lebanon County Commissioner. She has served in this role since 2004, previously serving from 1996 to 1999. She is the owner of Litz Company Commercial Rentals.
- Advanced Academy Certification, Academy of Excellence in County Government, 2006
- BA, Leadership/Management, Kennedy Western University, 2002
- AA, Lebanon Valley College, 1988
Litz identified four main issues in a campaign YouTube video:
- School property taxes Excerpt: "Eliminate school property tax and implement a graduated income tax."
- Farm preservation Excerpt: "Farm preservation is critical to support farmers and ensure that food is grown in the USA, not imported like our oil."
- Solar "It's one way to recapture natural energy and reduce our dependency on foreign oil."
- Jobs "I'm the commissioner liaison for both the local chamber and economic development corporation."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jo Ellen + Litz + Pennsylvania + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Commissioner Jo Ellen Litz
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Litz on Facebook
- Litz's YouTube channel
- Litz on LinkedIn
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |