For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jo Ellen Litz
|Jo Ellen Litz|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Associate's||Lebanon Valley College (1988)|
|Bachelor's||Kennedy Western University (2002)|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1951|
|Place of birth||Lebanon, Pennsylvania|
|Profession||Owner, Litz Company Commercial Rentals|
Litz is currently a Lebanon County Commissioner. She has served in this role since 2004, previously serving from 1996 to 1999. She is the owner of Litz Company Commercial Rentals.
- Advanced Academy Certification, Academy of Excellence in County Government, 2006
- BA, Leadership/Management, Kennedy Western University, 2002
- AA, Lebanon Valley College, 1988
Litz identified four main issues in a campaign YouTube video:
- School property taxes Excerpt: "Eliminate school property tax and implement a graduated income tax."
- Farm preservation Excerpt: "Farm preservation is critical to support farmers and ensure that food is grown in the USA, not imported like our oil."
- Solar "It's one way to recapture natural energy and reduce our dependency on foreign oil."
- Jobs "I'm the commissioner liaison for both the local chamber and economic development corporation."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jo Ellen + Litz + Pennsylvania + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Commissioner Jo Ellen Litz
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Litz on Facebook
- Litz's YouTube channel
- Litz on LinkedIn
- Jo Ellen Litz for Governor 2014, "Campaign Homepage," accessed July 16, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Commissioner Jo Ellen Litz's Biography," accessed June 18, 2013
- Lebanon Daily News, "Litz to announce run for governor July 2," June 18, 2013
- 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- "48th Senate Issues by Jo Ellen Litz"
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |