|New Jersey General Assembly, District 38|
|Master's||New Jersey City University|
Fragala's earned her master's degree in Urban Education and Leadership from New Jersey City University in 1987. Her professional experience includes serving as Principal of Lodi High School for five years.
On their shared campaign website, Fragala and Joseph Scarpa stated that they are running for State Assembly to "provide middle-class families with the property tax relief they deserve and create jobs." 
Fragala ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 38. Fragala was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She was defeated by Joseph Lagana (D) and incumbent Timothy Eustace (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013. 
Fragala lives in Fair Lawn, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joan + Fragala + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fragala and Scarpa's campaign website
- Fragala and Scarpa on Twitter
- Fragala's LinkedIn profile
- Project Vote Smart - Joan Fragala
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Fragala's LinkedIn profile, accessed September 16, 2013
- Fragala and Scarpa's campaign page, "About," accessed September 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |