|New York State Assembly District 52|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Millman's professional experiences include facilitator; elementary school teacher; school librarian; and educational consultant.
Millman earned her BA from Brooklyn College, MS in library science from Pratt Institute; and professional diploma from Long Island University.
On November 4, 2008 Millman won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 52, defeating opponent Pedro Monge (R).
Millman raised $54,968 for his campaign while Monge raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 52 2008|
|Joan Millman (D)||47,704|
|Pedro Monge (R)||4,272|
In 2008, a year in which Millman was up for re-election, she collected $54,968 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State United Teachers||$2,100|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$1,500|
|Russian American Kids Circus on Stage Inc||$1,500|
|Six individual donations each of:||$1,000|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joan Millman
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||