Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 54B|
Bayers's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Living wage jobs should be a priority. We need to support and grow our businesses that keep our jobs right here in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Our current leadership has irresponsibly borrowed 2.4 billion from our schools. Our children should be our top priority. We need a plan to repay our schools and a long term plan to fund our schools."
- Excerpt:"The citizens responsible for our public safety are remarkable. We need to ensure they are properly trained, equipped and staffed to continue protecting our communities."
- Excerpt:"With the rising costs of property tax, we need to simplify the property tax system and reinstate the homestead credit."
- Excerpt:"Minnesota needs to do more to protect our lakes and rivers from invasive species. We need to work together and create a solution to make sure our waterways are protected"
Bayers ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 54B. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Denny McNamara (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 54B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Denny McNamara Incumbent||57.5%||12,493|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joanna + Bayers + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |