|U.S. House, Arizona, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||University of Chicago, 1966|
|Master's||University of Chicago, 1977|
|Birthday||February 7, 1944|
|Place of birth||West Point, NY|
Cobb is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 7th District. Cobb is seeking the Libertarian nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Cobb ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 7th District. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 28, 2012. He lost to incumbent Ed Pastor (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Arizona District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Pastor Incumbent||81.7%||104,489|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Cobb is divorced and has one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Cobb + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Arizona's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arizona's 7th Congressional District
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election, Full Listing," accessed June 2, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- ABC News, "General Election Results 2012-Arizona," November 7, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014