|Alabama House of Representatives District 94|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Commissioner, Baldwin County|
|Service/branch||United States Army Alabama National Guard, Berlin|
|Years of service||1958-1966|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1940|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, AL|
Faust works as a salesman with Independent Insurance. He has previously worked for Woodman of the World Life Insurance Company, owned the Commercial Insulation Company from 1963-1981, and served in the United States Army Alabama National Guard, Berlin from 1958-1966.
Faust is a member of the Faith Baptist Church of Fairhope, Fellowship Christian Athletes Board, Marietta Johnson School of Organic Education Board, and the Masons - Greeno Lodge 598.
Faust served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways
- Subcommittee on Sporting Issues
- Baldwin County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Services (Insurance)
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Transportation, Utilities and Infrastructure Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Utilities, Chair
Faust won re-election to the 94th District Seat in 2010. He defeated Dale Brown in the primary. He then ran uncontested in the November 2 general election. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Joe Faust (R)||6,947|
|Dale Brown (R)||3,222|
Faust raised $67,190 for his campaign, while Ponder raised $0.
|Alabama State House, District 94 (2006)|
|Joe Faust (R)||11,344|
|Gene Ponder (D)||3,426|
In 2010, Faust raised $82,452 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Faust, Bobby L||$6,182|
|Faust, Bobby Lee & Faust Jr, Bobby L||$5,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$5,000|
|High St Pac||$5,000|
In 2006, Faust collected $67,190 in donations.
Below are Faust's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$5,000|
|Business Council of AL||$5,000|
|Louis & Melinda Mapp||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Joe + Faust + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Faust and his wife Sharon Fay Pennington have four children.
- Joe Faust's personal website
- Alabama Legislature - Joe Faust
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|