Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 41|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin-Green Bay|
|Place of birth||Green Lake, Wisconsin|
Kallas was a 2012 Democratic candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 6th Congressional District of Wisconsin. He lost to incumbent Tom Petri in the general election on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Assembly will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Joe Kallas is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Joan Ballweg is unopposed in the Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Petri Incumbent||62.1%||223,460|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 6, 2012 - Joe Kallas Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$743,349|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$672,015|
|Top contributors to Joe Kallas's campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Kallas + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin's 6th Congressional District
- Wisconsin's 6th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Senate
- Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
- Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates registered by office," accessed June 10, 2012
- Open Secrets, "Kallas 2012 Election Cycle," accessed May 5, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |