|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Martinez ran for election to the U.S. House, representing the 26th Congressional District of Florida. Martinez sought the Republican nomination in the primary election on August 26, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Martinez's reports.
|Joe Martinez (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$11,910||$(6,054)||$5,855|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$5,855||$55,080||$(11,265)||$49,670|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Martinez + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 26th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 26th Congressional District
- Politico, "Carlos Curbelo to challenge Joe Garcia in Florida" accessed July 8, 2013
- CBS "Joe Martinez To Challenge Garcia For Congressional Seat" accessed July 9, 2013
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |