|Wisconsin State Assembly District 15|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Thomas More High School|
Sanfelippo attended Thomas More High School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sanfelippo served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Housing and Real Estate, Vice-chair|
|• Jobs, Economy and Mining|
|• Mental Health|
|• Urban Education|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. John Weishan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Joe Sanfelippo was unopposed in the Republican primary. Weishan and Sanfelippo faced off in the general election. Incumbent Sanfelippo defeated challenger Weishan in the general election, and was re-elected to another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 15 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Joe Sanfelippo Incumbent||63%||15,427|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Sanfelippo won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 15. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14. Incumbent Democrat Tony Staskunas did not run for re-election. Sanfelippo defeated Democratic primary winner Cindy Moore in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 15, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Sanfelippo is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Sanfelippo raised a total of $49,815 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 5, 2013.
|Joe Sanfelippo's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 15||$49,815|
|Grand Total Raised||$49,815|
2012Sanfelippo won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Sanfelippo raised a total of $49,815.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joe Sanfelippo's campaign in 2012|
|Sanfelippo, Joseph J||$11,488|
|Concerned Realtors Cmte||$500|
|Wisconsin Society of Anesthesiologists||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$49,815|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Joe + Sanfelippo + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Assembly Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary, accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Sanfelippo, Joe," accessed June 5, 2013
Tony Staskunas (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |