|U.S. House, Texas, District 26|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Krause graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in engineering. He then worked for Westinghouse in Odessa, Texas. Krause later worked for Honeywell, before starting his own company that provides video software and hardware products to sports teams for teaching purposes.
Krause's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Deficit and the Economy
- Excerpt: "Americans spend over $431 billion a year in income tax preparation and administration costs. The Mercatus Center estimates this cost to be as high as $987 billion. This is 40% of our total revenue in 2012. These dollars could be used for more productive activities to create jobs and revenue."
- Increasing the Influence of "We the People" in Washington
- Excerpt: "Responsive government comes from input from the people. The more informed the people are, the more accountable our representatives are held. Right now, it is a slog to find out what policies are being proposed and the pros and cons of these pieces of legislation."
|U.S. House, Texas District 26 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michael Burgess Incumbent||82.6%||33,909|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joel + Krause + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 26th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 26th Congressional District
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |