John A. Mayfield
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 20|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Fort Osage (1985)|
|Bachelor's||William Jewell College|
|Master's||Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary|
|Date of birth||10/13/1966|
|Place of birth||Kansas City, Missouri|
In a personal submission to Ballotpedia, Mayfield highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I understand the diverse needs of our district. Educate our children, or make our communities safer. I will bring common sense back to Jefferson City. Our district needs someone who will be on their side. I will fight for you in Jefferson City."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mayfield served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Insurance Policy|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
|• Small Business|
Mayfield won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 20. Mayfield ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated District 53 incumbent Brent Lasater (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brent Lasater Incumbent||49.4%||7,514|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
According to the candidate, as of October 5 he has received donations from: Teamsters Local 541, Missouri NEA, Teamsters Joint Council 13, Taxpayers Unlimited, IBEW #124, IBEW #53, IAFF Local 781, Missouri AFL-CIO, Greater Kansas City AFL-CIO.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Mayfield + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Mayfield on Facebook
- [Personal Submission, October 4, 2012]
- Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Missouri Secretary of State - Unofficial primary results
|Missouri House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |