Revision as of 05:37, 25 July 2012 by Gpallay
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate District 41|
Aneralla's website talks about the following issues:
- "Creating the conditions in government that enable businesses of all sizes to grow and prosper."
- "A tax moratorium on all North Carolina manufactured goods."
- "Protecting North Carolina’s “right to work” status."
- "Eliminating burdensome government regulations."
- "Reducing and flattening the tax rate to be the lowest and simplest in the Southeast."
- "Across the board reductions in corporate, personal income and sales tax rates."
- "Rolling back “temporary” taxes enacted over the past several budgets."
- "Eliminating all state capital gains & interest income taxes."
- Government Spending
- "Auditing state agencies & programs as to their effectiveness, and then improving or eliminating."
- "Full transparency in the budgeting process, based on clearly established state spending priorities"
- "Limiting the growth of state government spending to not more than inflation plus population growth."
- "Privatizing non-core state functions."
- "Ensuring a public vote on state debt."
- "Empowering teachers & school leaders to make decisions at the local level."
- "Continuing to invest in the community college and state university system."
- "Creating a vocational educational track to lower the high school drop-out rate."
- "Lifting the cap on Charter schools."
- "Funding students, not bureaucrats."
- John Aneralla's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio
- Charlotte Observer "N.C. Legislature - Mecklenburg: Earle wins 9th term; Aneralla, Tarte battling," May 9, 2012
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 12, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results, 2012" Accessed June 18, 2012
- General Election Results