|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 86|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Auffet earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Arkansas in 1967. He is owner of an orchard company and a planner for the Oklahoma Conservation Service. He and his wife, Shirley, have two children: Rodney and Derrick.
- Administrative Rules and Agency Oversight Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Appropriations & Budget Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Economic Development & Financial Services Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Aufett ran for re-election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives. He defeated two opponents in the Democratic primary, defeating his closest rival, William T. Fourkiller, by a margin 2,440-1,497. However, Fourkiller won the August 24 runoff election by a margin of 2,214-1,998. Fourkiller was unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010.
In 2008, Auffet collected $21,975 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CHOCTAW NATION OF OKLAHOMA||$1,000|
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP||$1,000|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$800|
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Representative Auffet's Linkedin
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 86
| Succeeded by|
William T. Fourkiller
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |