|Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas (1980) Civil Engineering|
|Profession||State Highway Commissioner, Real Estate Developer, Engineer|
Burkhalter is the State Highway Commissioner. He has served on numerous commissions and boards such as the Pathfinder Schools and the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He is the past Chairman for the Lung Association and UAMS (Gala).
- University of Arkansas (1980) Civil Engineering
Burkhalter is running for election to the Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas. Burkhalter is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Burkhalter + Arkansas + Lieutenant + Governor + Arkansas"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John Burkhalter for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed July 23, 2013
- Arkansas Times, "Dianne Curry Joins race for lieutenant governor," June 11, 2013
- Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department, John Burkhalter - Biography, accessed August 30, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|