|Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas|
|Former State Highway Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas (1980) Civil Engineering|
|Profession||Businessman, Real Estate Developer, Engineer|
Burkhalter is a former Arkansas Highway Commissioner. After declaring his candidacy for lieutenant governor, Burkenhalter resigned from the commissioner post in October 2013 in order to give his undivided attention to the 2014 campaign.
Burkenhalter has served on numerous commissions and boards such as the Pathfinder Schools and the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He is the past Chairman for the Lung Association and UAMS (Gala).
- University of Arkansas (1980) Civil Engineering
Burkhalter is running for election to the Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas. Burkhalter is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Burkhalter + Arkansas + Lieutenant + Governor + Arkansas"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ John Burkhalter for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed July 23, 2013
- ↑ Arkansas Times, "Dianne Curry Joins race for lieutenant governor," June 11, 2013
- ↑ Arkansas Times, "John Burkhalter resigns from Highway Commission to focus on lieutenant governor race," October 4, 2013
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department, John Burkhalter - Biography, accessed August 30, 2013
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|