John D. Anthony
|John D. Anthony|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 75|
|August 26, 2013 - Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Martha J. Shugart ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent John D. Anthony defeated Ron Severson in the Republican primary. Anthony then defeated Shugart in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 75, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||John D. Anthony Incumbent||58%||19,618|
|Democratic||Martha J. Shugart||42%||14,231|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 75 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John D. Anthony Incumbent||60.5%||6,083|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Anthony + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- newsobserver.com, "New Illinois lawmaker sworn in," August 26, 2013
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
Pam Roth (R)
|Illinois House District 75
| Succeeded by|